Looking after the past, today.
Welcome to Context One!
Context One offers heritage services across the South-West.
Whether you need advice on a planning proposal or listed building consent; historic building recording; an archaeological investigation to support a development application; or mitigation work such as archaeological monitoring or excavation, we have a solution for you.
We are accredited archaeological contractors with all County Councils and Unitary Authorities in the South-West and our clients include a number of County Councils, utility companies and major building contractors.
Established in 1997 with offices in Wincanton, Somerset and Exeter, Devon, we pride ourselves on having a reputation for skill and expertise; for producing high quality reports; and an attentive professional rapport with our clients.
So why not contact us and let us know how we might help you!
- Last day of the spoil heap excavations at Clarendon Palace. Big thank you to all the volunteers! See you next time! https://t.co/Pm59XWQGYs5 days ago
- Clarendon Palace lawn mowers taking a break to eye the spoil heap excavations. Day 3 & 5.5 tonnes of soil sieved. https://t.co/NpRa9xRoLu7 days ago
- A few of the medieval glazed pots, ridge tiles, decorated floor tiles from the spoil heap at Clarendon Palace https://t.co/q8fo7HgOsS8 days ago
- Great 1st day of the spoil heap excavations at Clarendon Palace. Some great finds already thanks to our volunteers! https://t.co/6Rcp72bZPX9 days ago
- Clarendon Palace spoil heap excavations! Come and help us in August. Details and online form at https://t.co/Kx38Xl258b43 days ago