Looking after the past, today.
Welcome to Context One!
Context One offers heritage services across the South-West.
Whether you need advice on a planning proposal or listed building consent; historic building recording; an archaeological investigation to support a development application; or mitigation work such as archaeological monitoring or excavation, we have a solution for you.
We are accredited archaeological contractors with all County Councils and Unitary Authorities in the South-West and our clients include a number of County Councils, utility companies and major building contractors.
Established in 1997 with offices in Wincanton, Somerset and Exeter, Devon, we pride ourselves on having a reputation for skill and expertise; for producing high quality reports; and an attentive professional rapport with our clients.
So why not contact us and let us know how we might help you!
- C17 Plymouth merchants house gives up more secrets during partial demolition - 2 blocked windows, 1 with late C17/… https://t.co/WuKYq3g7T661 days ago
- 1 of 3 hopeful candidates for dendro dating from our now demolished listed building #dendro #listedbuilding https://t.co/MPO6ZLK9Le72 days ago
- Bare bones of a jointed-cruck cross-passage 3-room house. Listing states 'early 19th century features, although co… https://t.co/6I9e45O3nj81 days ago
- Photographing the roof of a Grade II listed building with a cherry picker #listedbuilding… https://t.co/jOXFRUUXMB82 days ago
- Last day of the spoil heap excavations at Clarendon Palace. Big thank you to all the volunteers! See you next time! https://t.co/Pm59XWQGYs94 days ago