Looking after the past, today.
Welcome to Context One!
Context One offers heritage services across the South-West.
Whether you need advice on a planning proposal or listed building consent; historic building recording; an archaeological investigation to support a development application; or mitigation work such as archaeological monitoring or excavation, we have a solution for you.
We are accredited archaeological contractors with all County Councils and Unitary Authorities in the South-West and our clients include a number of County Councils, utility companies and major building contractors.
Established in 1997 with offices in Wincanton, Somerset and Exeter, Devon, we pride ourselves on having a reputation for skill and expertise; for producing high quality reports; and an attentive professional rapport with our clients.
So why not contact us and let us know how we might help you!
- I spy with my little eye, a demolition site becoming an archaeological one! One more week of supervising the final… https://t.co/FHRaXHUnhv4 days ago
- Barge on the River Parrett at the landing stage for the Crossways brick and tile works, early… https://t.co/UR9jjJJ43896 days ago
- Our temporary venue for the Dorset Archaeological Committee meeting tonight! #DippyonTour #Dorset #Archaeology https://t.co/wPU0IBXMGn102 days ago
- A big thank you to @TheKingsArms1 for such a wonderful Christmas lunch. A great setting and excellent cuisine. A fi… https://t.co/8RUYLZrnhV181 days ago
- C17 Plymouth merchants house gives up more secrets during partial demolition - 2 blocked windows, 1 with late C17/… https://t.co/WuKYq3g7T6271 days ago